Away from the street, in an unexpected contrast to its vibrant surrounds, this delightful home offers privacy and peace, while embracing modern day living thanks to its flexible floorplan. Impeccably presented throughout and bathed in natural light, the lower level is dedicated to entertaining and living. The open plan and eat-in modern kitchen is finished elegantly with white cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop and a sizable benchtop. The impressive lounge room connects to your outdoor oasis, which is made up of a dedicated dining/entertaining area and a 2 x 4m pool with gas and solar heating, this peaceful haven delivers just the right amount of space that is both private and easily looked after.
The neighbourhood itself is a standout feature. Barely two minutes walk away, the conveniences of Torquay Central, Gilbert Street and an array of eateries and stores beckon, while coastal walks, and world-class beaches lie in wait just metres from the door.
WHAT WE LOVE about this home:
– Set at the rear of the property with long private driveway (wired for front electric gate)
– Private leafy courtyard off master bedroom
– Bali Ocean Pebble tile features throughout bathrooms
– Mix of polished concrete flooring and Tassie Oak flooring.
– Split system heating & cooling
– Tropical garden oasis
– Private and enclosed patio with 2m x 4m solar & gas heated pool area, ideal for lazy afternoons in the sun.
– It has a delicious north-east aspect that ensures sunshine and light all year round.
– Spacious laundry with ample storage and a hide away doggie door
– Functional & stylish home office.
– Double glazed windows throughout
– Spacious walk in pantry
– Award winning fully self contained apartment with separate entrance currently returning an attractive income (or can be converted to a 4th bedroom connected to the house)
– Location! Location! Location!