With a peaceful existence, this immaculately presented 4-bedroom house / study is located just under 1km walk from Torquay’s new shopping precinct, wine bar and restaurants, less than 1km to the high school and 2km to the public and private primary schools. Set on 611sqm block, all 35 squares of house are orientated to the north and present as new.
The open plan living area and kitchen has been designed to make the most of the manicured garden with a complete working vegetable and herb garden whilst taking advantage of the natural north facing light. Enjoy seamless indoor-outdoor living thru aluminium stacker sliding doors to a large covered entertaining area.
There are 3 double bedrooms main with ensuite, 4th bedroom or large home office and a sep formal living to the front. Flooring includes detailed tiled floors in hallway and main living and carpet in bedrooms.
What we LOVE:
– Gas central heating, split system cooling, ceiling fans
– Real Flame Gas Fireplace
– Embellished master retreat with well-appointed walk in robe detail
– Induction cooktop, and 700mm oven
– 40m ceaser stone bench tops plus Wathaurong glass splashback
– Plantation shutters, ducted vacuum, outdoor shower
– 100% Eco Friendly Allergy free carpet
– large walk in pantry
– walk in linen and coat cupboards
– low maintenance gardens.
Enjoy an easy transition to your new beach home with nothing more to do but move in.