Set in a private enclave this is a rare opportunity to purchase in one of Torquay’s most sort after and peaceful cul-de-sacs. Drop onto the bush track and make your way to the beach, this family residence makes a spectacular impression with a tried and tested free flowing floor plan spread over two levels.
True north facing the jewel of the crown starts in the backyard complete with in ground pool and spa in an immaculate bali inspired garden setting. The well appointed bungalow including toilet and option for running water and gas is accessible by a seperate entry making the ideal gym/ studio, home office, guest quarters or Airbnb accommodation.
The upstairs living makes the most of the ocean views with picture windows and aspects from every room. An entertainer’s best friend, the Caesar Stone kitchen is equipped with gas cooking, generous meal prep space and a breakfast bar.
All the downstairs bedrooms are oversized with a luxurious parents’ retreat upstairs offering a dressing room, ensuite and a private deck with a view over the pool – the perfect spot to unwind after a long day.
What we LOVE:
– Upstairs living with defined lounge, kitchen and dining spaces
– Dedicated home office to the front of the house
– Bungalow with multipurpose use
– Inground solar heated pool and spa
– Embellished garden setting and driveways
– Central gas heating
– Secure double LUG provides extra storage space for the bikes and boards and with a handy rear door to the garden or side access for boats, caravans, private entry to the bungalow.