Warm and welcoming with a coastal cool feel, this modern single storey home boasts style, privacy, oversized proportions and a highly flexible layout. In a well-presented boutique block located in a fantastic lifestyle position that’s central to everything.
Featuring an open plan design, the spacious living and dining zone maximises space and offers versatility. Afternoon sun streams in through the glass sliding doors which opens out onto the large and partially covered wrap around entertaining deck – peaceful and private, it’s a lovely spot for entertaining and the perfect place to fire up the BBQ.
The eat-in kitchen, fit for a foodie, showcases a large walk in pantry, tiled splash back, stone benchtops and stainless steel appliances, which all comes together to deliver a contemporary, stylish and functional culinary space.
All bedrooms provide BIRS and showcase high-ceilings and natural light. The king size master suite features double glazed windows, large well appointed walk in robe and sophisticated ensuite that includes double vanity and double shower head in the walk in shower.
WHAT WE LOVE about this home:
– Double glazed windows in Master Bedroom
– Central heating & Split system cooling
– Generous laundry with ample storage
– Feature lighting
– High ceilings
– Fully fenced backyard w/wrap around deck
– Creative, low maintenance, modern garden design at the front and blank canvas at the rear to express your creativity
– Green space across the road with plenty of room for the kids to run free.
Situated within walking distance to the new Dunes Village shopping precinct, it’s a 5-minute drive to the beach and with shops, schools and parks close at your finger tips, this beautiful family home ticks all the boxes.