Having served as a much-loved abode, this impeccably maintained, single-level home delivers multiple living spaces and beautifully presented outdoor areas for relaxed family living.
Set on a quiet and leafy street, where the children from the neighborhood come together and play, this serene environment is the perfect set-up for families at all stages of life.
Showcasing four spacious bedrooms, two with generous walk in robes and both with their own ensuite bathroom, plus family bathroom and two separate living zones.
A well-equipped kitchen and casual meal space and living is situated to the rear of the house, which adjoins a versatile outdoor room that could be used as a second dining or break out area complete with fireplace and kitchenette.
WHAT WE LOVE about this home:
– Well zoned 4 Bedroom, 2 living, 3 bathroom
– Huge well-appointed outdoor family area
– Solar energy system which currently generates in-credit electricity bills.
– Stone bench tops
– Ducted heating and split system cooling
– Wide block with additional parking
– Window awnings and café blinds to accommodate the Victorian climate
– Coonara outdoor wood heater
Located within a 5 minute walk to The Dunes shopping Centre, Football oval, Basketball, Soccer, Netball and Skateboarding facilities and not to forget Torquay Secondary Collage.
This truly is a family home that offers all the luxuries you could wish for.